Vive Fire-pits Features & Benefits
New Vive Fire pits are Functionally Modern with geometric designs and include a stainless steel fire burner and concrete fiber construction. Stainless Steel center ring is designed with black glass rock accents to enhance fire/ flame. All three versions: Dante, Diablo & Hades Fire pits are propane powered with slim cord running from pit to matching tank cover. Giddy Propane tank cover is the perfect accessory and functions as small side table for your outdoor furniture. Each Fire pit and tank cover are sold separately. Propane gas not available from Zuo. See your authorized gas dealer.
- • All our Fire-pits are engineered and made from heat-resistant Magnesium Oxide non-porous material.
- • CSA-approved for safe, sustainable, clean burning, outdoor propane gas powered units.
- • Added recessed glides allow for proper leveling of the fire-pit burner table.
- • Adjustable flame control for low-high flame level settings.
- • Weather-resistant, in stylish gray faux-wood color to look like real concrete & wood to blend seamlessly with your outdoor environment.
- • Enhanced flame accents with black fire glass rocks that embody the look of decorative lava but are odorless, ash-less, smokeless, environmental friendly.
- • Featuring a battery-operation ignition. Batteries are included.
- • Unit attaches to Propane tank size 5L. Propane gas sold separately. See authorized gas dealer for purchase.
- • Clean burning unit with no toxic deposit when burning.
- • Rated at 50,000 BTU
- • For propane use only. CAN NOT be converted to natural gas.
- • Fire-pit comes fully assembled. Some assembly is required, for propane gas hook up.
- • FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
**Please note: avoid letting water stand on surface or the burner unit.
**Do not pour water directly on to fire/ gas powered flame or use for cooking. Flame and fire is for decorative enjoyment not cooking heating food.
** To prolong the cleanliness and life of your fire pit table with Sur Last® custom-fit outdoor cover (sold separately).
**Coordinating Propane gas cover also sold separately.
Care and Maintenance
- • Our Fire-pits are engineered for outdoor living and is made from non-porous material.
- • When unit if turned off and completely cool- simply wipe clean with a damp cloth for cleaning off dust or dirt.
- • Try to wipe up spills quickly to avoid staining. For more stubborn dirt- wipe exterior surfaces with a mild dishwashing soap or baking soda, and rinse clean with water.
- • Please note: Avoid abrasive soaps and cleaners that could harm the finish.
- • When not in use, a custom-fit cover must be used to guard against moisture and the elements. -This will protect the finish and prolong the life of the fire table.