JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: MAINTAIN ACCOUNTS WITHIN TERRITORY BY WORKING ALONGSIDE SALES REPS TO OVERSEE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & GENERAL CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MULTIPLE CLIENTS.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE & GENERAL PHONE SKILLS ARE REQUIRED.
- ADMINSTRATIVE SKILLS NEEDED: EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE, WORD, EXCELL, DATA/ ORDER ENTRY
- ABILITY TO MULTI-TASK AND HANDLE BUSY OFFICE ENVIRONMENT.
- ADDED BENNIFITS: BI-LINGUAL CHINESE & SPANISH / ENGLISH
- COMPENSTATION & SALARY IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE
WAREHOUSE MANAGER – CA
Manage furniture warehouse. Supervise daily activities of warehouse and workers engaged in receiving, storing, and shipping our products to ensure that productivity targets are met. Assist with logistics, distribution and receipt of office furniture for domestic and commercial use. Must have 4 years of experience in job offered. Please send resumes to: ATTN: HR, Zuo Modern, Inc, 2800 Miller St, San Leandro, CA 94577